- What is it?
- It’s an annual steak feast featuring “man size steaks”. It’s a great event which features great food and drinks and is held at Berkeley Plantation, one of the most historical places in the U.S.A. This fund raising event is held by the Charles City Ruritan Club. The club is a civic organization that helps lead good causes such as the Charles City Library Campaign.
Live music will be performed by Little Walter and The Convictions from Staunton, VA. The band plays rock and soul music from the 1960s.
More information about the Ruritan Club can be found at www.ruritan.org
- Where Is It?
- Berkeley Plantation 12602 Harrison Landing Road Charles City, VA 23030
For a map to the location Click Here
- Site of the first Thanksgiving
- Birthplace of Benjamin Harrison, a signer of the Declaration of Independence
- Birthplace of William Henry Harrison, the 9th President of the United States of America
For more information about the plantation, visit their website at www.berkeleyplantation.com.
- When & How Much?
- THURSDAY September 21, 2017. 3:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. (Sunset) $35 for a “man size” steak dinner, including all you can drink, and live entertainment.
- Click Here to purchase tickets. This price includes an abundant amount of live music, food and drinks!